Btwn la S.Familia and the Beach! Dbl-Tpl
Floor No.12(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Gran Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 08013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
I love to travel and share with the people there , so this time I will be happy to switch roles and be your host! (Extra Stuff like shampoo, shower gel and cream conditioner hair are included ) -toothpaste, shaving things or hair dryer are not included, if hair dryer it´s important for you, please take on mind bring it with you- We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the see, and down stairs is the Gran Via, Barcelona's main avenue! What else?
Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,,
Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which comunicate you to anywhere you want to go. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my apartment are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can count on my advice and experience in town for what you want, I'll wait for You!
House rules1) Children under 10 years old are not accepted in the house. From 11 to 20 years old always sharing with one or two adults
2) The price includes rental of a private room in the house, not the whole apartment, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas such as the kitchen, bathrooms, living room and also the Internet WI-FI But remember that the Department has more rooms plus yours, so there is a possibility that during your stay, find someone else staying in another room, with the same rights as you. You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, not other. Before booking, be sure that this room it will be right for you. There are not changes of the rooms at arriving.
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room as in other common areas of the house, only allowded in the balcony.
2) No reservations under 21 years old are accepted, if there isn´t at least one adult in the group
3) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the reservation holder must be over 21 years old, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in
5) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible fduring your stay, -only a set of keys is given for room- The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20 that you have to pay to the host.
and must be returned the day of your departure at 10:00 am, once housed there aere no schedules in and out of the house, always taking on mind the respect for the other guests and neighbords at home and at the building, in very early or late evening hours.
The check in is ALWAYS from 15:00 pm (3 pm) onwards never before, However I will ask you to send me the information of your arrival flight so that I can agree on a check in time and can explain how to get to my house, and on the day of your departure you must leave the room free and give the keys as Maximum at 10:00 am. After the check out time it is forbidden to use the bathrooms.
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization. This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) When the room is booked by three people, it is always prepared with a large bed (two people sharing a bed) + 1 single bed.
If you want 3 single beds you must specify this when make your reservation, otherwise the accommodation will be as usual.
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, I only accept inquiries and bookings through this website, Once the reservation has been already formalized, we can keep in privated contact eachother.
12) From June 10th 2017, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. any booking prior to June 10th ( oesn´t ) include this breakfast service.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 13 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||10 nights|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
What a nice guy Josè is. He gave us a perfect description of the city and it`s highlights from the balcony on arrival. What a view of the city from the balcony. Lots of sights within walking distance. Metro very close, and from there you are in the heart of the city within minutes. We would ABSOLUTELY come back to stay with Josè again. Thank you!
Jose was a really helpfull and kind host. We enjoyed staying 7 days at his flat and would allways recommend him to other people. Also he really cares about his guests and helps you out whenever he can. The flat itself is very easy to find and also in a central position from where you easily can walk to nearly wherever you want - And if you don't want to walk, you just chose between 2 metro stations not more than 3 minutes away.
Keep up your good work.
Wir haben uns in den 7 Tagen, die wir bei Jóse verbringen durften, sehr wohl gefühlt! Als wir angekommen sind, hat er uns zunächst unser Zimmer gezeigt, welches völlig ausreichend & komfortabel ist, und uns dann vom Balkon aus den Blick über die Stadt erklärt. Jóse ist ein Gastgeber, der jederzeit sehr höflich ist und darum bemüht ist, dass seine Gäste sich wohlfühlen. Wenn man Fragen hatte, zeigte er Interesse daran so gut es geht zu helfen. Fragt ihn ruhig nach Tipps für euren Urlaub, er weiß wovon er redet und hat uns gute Vorschläge für unseren Aufenthalt gegeben!
Mach weiter so.
Sehr zentrale Lage und eine tolle Aussicht! José Luis ist ein guter Ratgeber, wenn es um Tipps zur Stadterkundung geht. Freundlich und hilfsbereit. Das Zimmer und der Rest der Wohnung ist sehr spartanisch und war leider von innen nicht abschließbar. Ansonsten
gut geeignet für einen Kurzaufenthalt.
sehr nett, gut gelegen, freundlich. guter Blick aufs Zentrum von Barcelona und das Mittelmehr
Perfect stay! The Apartment is clean and you find everything you need. It's located very close to all you have to visit so if you want you can take a walk or use the metro that is just a few feet away from the apartment.
The view from the 12th floor is amazing!!!l. Jose is a lovely and great host, very friendly and kind . We spent 3 perfect days.Highly recommend!Thanks a lot, Jose!!!
Estuvimos mi pareja y yo un par de noches en casa de Luis y fue genial.
Luis es un encanto; en todo momento se preocupó de que estuviéramos cómodos, nos enseñó la casa, nos ofreció todo lo que podía ofrecernos y fue súper amable.
La casa es preciosa. Nosotros fuimos en una época en la que hacía frío y en casa estuvimos de maravilla. Es una casa súper acogedora donde pudimos cocinar y donde nos sentimos como si estuviéramos en casa. Es una zona además tranquila, no te enteras absolutamente de ningún ruido, no tiene vecinos ruidosos ni nada similar, y además siempre huele genial.
En resumen, Luis fue un anfitrión fantástico y la casa es una maravilla, repetiríamos mil veces.
Super Aufenthalt!! Waren 4 Tage da und konnten durch die optimale Lage der Wohnung die Stadt super erkunden und uns viel angucken. hatten wir einen Wunderschönen Blick aus dem Fenster.
Jose war super nett und sehr Hilfsbereit wenn man fragen hatte.
Ich habe 6 Tage in Bacerlona bei Herr Jose Luis geblieben. Die Wohnung befindet sich ein Haupt Straße. 5min entfernt zu U-Bahn zu Fuß. 10-15Min von der Sagrada Familia. Fenster gegenüber der See. Wenn man früher aufsteht, kann man schöne Sehenswürdigkeit durch Fenster sehen. Herr Luis ist sehr nett. Er hat mir viele Info über Bacerlona und die andere Info gegeben. Er kann Englisch gut sprechen. Wenn es möglich ist, werde ich wieder kommen.
Es war alles super.
I have stayed Bacerlona 6 Tage. The Room is an a big steet. walk to Subway Station about 5min and 10-15 min to Sagrada Familia. Mr. Luis is a nice guy. He has expleinded so many Info about the City in english. If possible, i will come back. all is well.
Everything is exact as opisno, a magnificent place and the owner, all to trifles elaborately, bravo to Jose !
Hi, we were guests at Jose apartment for 4 days, and we are very satisfied. The location is very good, nice view from the balcony, close to market, metro. Its in city center, U can walk to Sagrada or to the beach. Jose is very good host, helpful and nice. So enjoy Your stay!:)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption