A Spacious Private Room
- Lockable room
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Botanic Avenue, 9 Dublin, Ireland|
|Property type||Private room|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||A few hours|
With its stylish layout it ideally suits singles or couples looking for a peaceful and comfortable stay in the heart of the city.
The room has access to a nice bathroom and a downstairs toilet, a modern spacious kitchen with all the mod cons, a central heating, an on road parking and a nice garden. Bed-linen and towels are available for every guest.
Our lovely friendly housekeeper is available 24/7 to help you with everything you need during your stay, you should just call or text her.
Situated in the heart of Drumcondra, the area boasts many shops, restaurants, take always, bars, surgeries, schools, DCU, sport facilities and various public transport links are within easy reach.
Just 15 minutes walk from city centre, this house is a great choice for anyone looking for a perfect accommodation at a reasonable price.
It is also surrounded by Croke Park stadium, Mater Hospital and the unique (and free admittance) National Botanic Gardens are just 2 minutes walk upstream.
2. Your check in time must be carefully arranged before your arrival. PLEASE CONTACT ME from the airport or 30-60minutes before you arrive. DO NOT come to the door and expect someone to be waiting for you, if you have not confirmed that you are on your way. Please, be on time to check in so that you ensure the smooth check in process saving the time of our busy housekeepers. If you are late more than 30 minutes, PLEASE let us know. This saves someone waiting for you. If you do not confirm the time, the housekeeper has the right to set another check in time suitable for him to manage you.
3. Your check out time is 10 am. If you need to arrange a later check out time or store your luggage, you should contact the housekeeper to ensure that such an arrangement is possible to happen. In case there are new guests coming the same day, you may not be allowed to extent your stay and leave your luggage in the property.
4. Leave the furniture equipment and effects at the expiration or sooner determination of the tenancy in the rooms or places in which they were at the commencement of the tenancy.
5. Keep the sharing premises clean after using them.
6. Do not smoke in the property.
7. Do not leave the heating on when you go out for a long time.
8. Do not leave food scraps in the toilets and hairs in the bathroom tub.
9. Do not sleep directly on the mattress, pillows and duvets to make them dirty. Use the cover sets and sheets provided.
10. Do not allow any animals, birds, reptiles or rodents on the property.
11. If you invite a friend to live with you during your stay after your initial reservation, you will be charged additional € 20 per person per day.
12. If you break the house rules shown above, you will be fined € 80 per each rule broken. The fine must be paid automatically to the person who detected your fault.
13. If our company detects a broken rule of the above shown or get any complaint from the neighbours about suspicious activities of your side, we have the right to contact the local police (Gardai), arrange an immediate eviction without a termination notice and charge your full deposit kept by the website.
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Quite small room with single bed, but clean and comfortable. Bathrooms in common with other guests. 30 minutes away from city centre, easy access ti bus stop. Good travel experience
I didn't see a hostess and I can tell only about the place I lived. It was very close to the central O'Connell street. But I didn't like that the door was almost transparent and it always was a smell like the ventilation didn't work... In general a good place to stay.
I must say, when I saw the German reports and reviews, I've been twice considered. Luckily I have not canceled. We never got to face Elitsa though but we had not. The keys went quite exactly the same as it has written in the e-mail me. In the house there were 5 rooms that could be rented. The location is great (20 min walk to the city center but everything else in 5 minutes walking). The room was very cozy, kitchen and bathroom were clean and for that price just great. We also had very nice "co-tenants" who lived in the other rooms that we have cooked dinner. We look forward to our next visit but then no room 5 because it is right on the road that somehow even at night is much traveled.
Ich muss sagen, als ich die deutschen Berichte und Bewertungen gesehen habe, hab ich schon zweimal über legt. Zum Glück habe ich nicht storniert. Wir bekamen Elitsa zwar nie zu Gesicht aber das mussten wir auch nicht. Die Schlüsselübergabe lief ganz genau so ab wie sie mir das in der E-Mail geschrieben hat. In dem Haus gab es 5 Zimmer, die man mieten konnte. Die Lage ist super (20 min zu Fuß in die Innenstadt aber alles sonst in 5 Minuten zu erreichen). Das Zimmer war sehr gemütlich, Küche und Bad waren sauber und für diesen Preis einfach Top. Wir hatten auch sehr nette "Mitmieter" die in den anderen Zimmern wohnten mit denen wir abends gekocht haben. Wir freuen und schon auf unseren nächsten Besuch aber dann nicht Zimmer 5 weil es direkt an der Straße liegt die irgendwie auch nachts viel befahren wird.
Were a bit high is at a central bathroom, but quite recommendable beautiful day in Dublin, perhaps the bed a bit saggy and the house.
Waren schöne Tage in Dublin, vielleicht das Bett etwas durchgelegen und das Haus bei einem zentralen Bad etwas hoch belegt, aber durchaus empfelenswert.
The hotel keeps its promises. It is simply decorated, everything works in the house and the location is great !!
Die Unterkunft hält was sie verspricht. Sie ist schlicht und einfach gestaltet, alles funktioniert im Haus und die Lage ist Super!!
The room was clean, 45 minutes from downtown on foot, but there are different transport that take you to the center. Quiet and peaceful neighborhood.
For my first experience with Wimdu it has been satisfactory. The hostess (Elitsa) is friendly and helpful, and when I contacted her immediately she answered to have a pleasant stay.
La habitación estaba limpia, a 45 minutos del centro a pie, pero hay diferentes transportes que te llevan al centro. Barrio tranquilo y agradable.
Para ser mi primera experiencia con Wimdu ha sido satisfactoria. La anfitriona (Elitsa) es amable y servicial, ya que cuándo contacté con ella enseguida me contestó para poder tener una estancia agradable.
La casa estaba muy limpia, era grande y no tuvimos ningún problema. Repetiremos seguro
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Close to the citycentre. Dirty tiny old bathroom. Good beds. Lots of pans and kitchenknives in the kitchen but just 2 forks, 2 spoons, 2 cups and 2 glasses...
Very uncomplicated, clean room, nice kitchen and easily to walk from the city centre
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption