LIVERPOOL by Sodispar Mikołajska 9 (306)
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Parking available
|Address||Mikołajska, 30-001 Krakow, Poland|
|Response time||A few hours|
- Mikołajska Street, 2 min walk to the Market Square
- 8 min walk to the train/bus station & Galeria Krakowska
- 15 min walk from famous Jewish District - Kazimierz
- perfect for families (3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms)
- and large groups (more apartments in the same building)
- non smoking (you can smoke on the balcony)
- guarded parking 2 min walk (aprox. 55PLN/day)
- very fast Wi-Fi Internet
- TV LCD with satellite channels
- CD/DVD Player available on request
- telephone (incoming calls)
- free high speed Internet access Wi-Fi
- bed linen & towels
- iron & ironing board
- hair dryer, liquid soap
Room 1 (bedroom):
- 1 single bed
- 1 double bed king size
- 1 extra bed available on request
Room 2 (bedroom):
- 2 double beds king size
Room 3 (bedroom):
- 4 single beds
Room 4 (living room):
- big dining table with chairs
- gas cooker
- paper towels
- electric kettle
- dining table
- washing machine
Within 100 meters from the apartment there are both guarded and public parkings:
Price. From Monday until Friday 10am - 6pm costs 3 PLN per hour. Nights free of charge.
Weekends and public holidays - free of charge.
- 13-15 Sw. Filipa street. The property is guarded 24/7.
- 2 min walk at the back of WYSPIANSKI HOTEL on Kopernika street (55PLN/day) and Zyblikiewicza street (we have to book it in advance for our guests in the summer).
Recommended places around the apartment:
- 24h grocery shop Kefirek on Szpitalna street
- shopping centre Galeria Krakowska by the train station
- newspapers/guidebooks/music Empik on Market Square
- nice interior and atmosphere Camelot Cafe on Tomasza street
- Polish food - restaurants: Koko, U Babci Maliny, Pod Wawelem, Miód i Malina
- 260 different beers - House of Beer on Krzyza street
- vegetarian restaurant - Chimera on Anny street
- sport channels & beer - pub Irish Mbassy
- posh bars - Paparazzi on Mikolajska street
- posh venues - Baroque on Jana street
- club Piękny Pies, Prozak, Harris Jazz Club
- museum Wawel Castle, National Museum, Kraków, Schindler Factory, Sukiennice Underground Museum
- city park Planty Park
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 12 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||3 months|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Property not available when we arrived because heating problem. We were given 2 other apartments, so we were separated.
logement pas dispo a notre arrivée cause problème chauffage. On nous a donne 2 autres appartements, donc nous etions separes.
Central and large apartment. Some noise as the apartment is right in the center. Something cold in the apartment. But fine for venninnetur and easy to get to most without the need for transport.
Sentralt og stor leilighet. En del støy da leiligheten ligger midt i sentrum. Noe kaldt i leiligheten. Men fint for venninnetur og lett å komme seg til det meste uten å ha behov for transport .
Buenas. Tdo correcto. Y en perfecto estado ( después de unos problemas iniciales al hacer la reserva todo lo demás correcto )
El estado del apartamento como en las fotos y muy bien situado.
Solo un pequeño comentario... a parrtir del 3 - 4 dia huelen un poco los desagues de la vivienda ( igual es normal ehhh )
muchas gracias. saludos
Perfect appartement in het oude centrum van Krakau. Alles binnen loopafstand. We verbleven hier met 8 man. In totaal 8 bedden aanwezig waaronder 3 x een 2 persoonsbed, dus 11 slaapplaatsen.
Bedden zijn ook prima in orde. Wifi gratis aanwezig.
Een echte aanrader voor wie met een grote groep Krakau wil bezoeken.
The apartment was clean and everything was working well, is really nice and it's just few meters from the main square so it was very easy to get everywhere. We enjoyed the stay. Thanks for all, totally recommend it!. Great host, quick responses during booking etc, made arrangements for key, air port transfer and check out
good, clean apartment, everything was working. very well located, only a couple of minutes' walk from the market square. only two points: the apartment did not correspond to the announcement (the pictures shown in the announcement refer to another apartment) and the second night there was a party going on in a neighbouring flat, people were really extremely loud until 3 am, shouting like crazy
Great apartment with an unbeatable view of the main square and despite activity outside quiet and relaxed inside.
One negative booked apartment transfer did not show up at the airport, but a taxi for about the same price sorted that and in future would use the integrated train link much cheaper, quicker and more convenient to get to the office to pick up the keys.
The description of this apartment did not match at all to reality.
The description says 4 bedrooms, big living room and also 2 balconies.
There was only 3 bedrooms and 1 balconies.
There was also only one tabel and six chairs in the kitchen. And I have asked Martin especially if there was space and Equipment for 12 people in the kitchen..
The coffe maker did not work okey. One toilet leaked quite a lot.
It would have been good if someone from Wimdu had met us at the apartment and shown us the apartment. Instead we had to get key from office and then make a mumbers of call to fix all trouble.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption