Studio near the Art Gallery
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Baby cot
|Address||U Smaltovny, 170 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A few months ago|
Apartment is located in a 10-minute walk from a lot of interest places such as:
1) Art Gallery (Národní galerie v Praze) in the building of the exhibition palace (Veletržní Palác) - there are the exposition of the National Gallery , where you can see drawings of Van Gogh , Picasso , Rousseau and others famous painters
2) Lapidarium – there are located exhibition of the original statues from the Charles Bridge, from St. Basil and St. Vitus Jiri cathedral
3) One of the largest planetarium in Prague
4) Krizikov’s musical fountains
5) Sea World (Mořský Svět) - Exhibition of exotic fish
6) Park Stomovka (Stromovka) - one of the largest parks in the city, an area is about 95 hectares.
7) Prague Zoo is located in 3.5 km from the house, and it is one of the 10 most famous zoos in the world.
All this things makes the apartments are very attractive!
Nice connection with the city center:
In 3 minute by foot is tram stop and you can reach all attractive places in Prague easily such as: Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Old Town and Wenceslas Square).
In 600 meters away from the apartment is subway station "Vltavska" (red line).
In 200 meters are supermarket "Albert" and a lot of restaurants where you can try traditional Czech cuisine.
In a 2-minute walk is parking zone and if you stay for a week price will be only 20€ for a whole stay.
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed (160x200) cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask me!
House rulesDear friends, I have to pay your attention, there are some house rules:
1) Our apartment for non-smoking,
2) Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00
Check in / check-out / add. information:
1) Check-in at 14:00
2) Check-out in 11:00
3) We provide bedding and towels
4) No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
The apartment was fine. We had a good stay. I recommend
L'appartement était très bien. Nous avons passé un très bon séjour. Je recommande
I recommend this apartment. Clean, close to the city center and quiet neighborhood. Thanks!
Die Wohnung ist klein aber perfekt ausgestattet. Zu Fuß ist man in 20 Minuten im Zentrum man kann jedoch auch die Tram benutzen welche in 5 Minuten zu Fuß zu erreichen ist. Die wohngend ist sehr ruhig nebenan hat man einen kleinen Laden der ausgetattet ist mit allem was man für den Aufenthalt so braucht.
Арендовала у Алексея и Натальи квартиру на U Smaltovny. Прекрасные апартаменты, всё есть необходимое для проживания. Остались только хорошие впечатления.
Het was een klein en knus kamertje. Alles was schoon toen we aankwamen en de host, alex, was erg aardig. Op de tweede dag dat we in het appartement zaten deed het warme water het ineens niet meer. Na overleg met Alex kregen we een andere kamer aangeboden voor de helft van onze nachten. Dit uiteraard voor het zelfde geld. Dit aanbod hebben we niet aangenomen vanwegen het vele heen en weer schouwen van de tassen.
Reviews for this host's other properties
My husband and I stayed at this one bedroom apartment on Korunni Street in Vinohrady while visiting our son in Prague. The apartment was excellent and our check in and out went smoothly. Alex was very helpful in getting us a very early taxi to the airport on our departure day. From this location you can easily walk to the Old Town, Charles Bridge, Wenceslas Square, etc. for sightseeing. It is also close to the metro and tram lines as well as grocery stores and restaurants. There is a small, but well equipped kitchen for preparing meals and snacks. We would try to book this apartment again on another trip to Prague. This is our second booking with Wimdu in Prague and we would highly recommend using this service, Liz and Peter, Ottawa, Canada.
It is a very nice and big flat near the city centre. A very pleasant place to stay! Just the TV set did not work and we did not get any help from Alex...a pity!
We recommend this flat for your stay in Prag!
Really nice appartement so really well located closed to the centre. As in the pictures. So good experience! Thanks for all!
very nice apartment, a little bit small for 4 people but well organized.
the cleaning could be improved (vote 3,5/5), expecially considering the price paid in the Christmas time.
Wonderful position, near to the subway station, tram and 20 minutes walking from the city centre; the neighborhood is very nice, quite, not noisy, with restaurants, cafès and supermarket very close to the apartment.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption