- Air conditioning
|Address||PIAZZA SAN FELICE DA CANTALICE, 00172 ROMA, Italy|
|Response time||A few hours|
1. This is a non smoking property;
2. Pets are not permitted in rental unit under any conditions;
3. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin and discarded into designated public containers placed out in the street; soiled dishes are cleaned;
4. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper.
5. During your stay, put your food in the refrigerator (ants and other insects from the garden may be attracted!);
6. When you are not inside the bathroom, leave opened the bath door (no window in the bathroom, so let the air can circulate to avoid accumulation of moisture);
7. Before you go out, leave at least one window opened for the air circulation and make sure all the lights, air conditioners, gas and water equipments are off;
10. If you have any problems during your stay or need help, do not hesitate to talk; if I am not here, email, text or call me; I want to take care of your stay;
11. If I am not here at your checkout, leave the keys on the door's lock, you can open the exit gate by pushing the inside button in the wall in front of the gate
12. Do not slam the entrance gate when you get in and out!
|Weekly rate||$ 346 US|
|Maximum nights||2 weeks|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||11 PM|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
We had a good time at the appartment, the streets are calm at night, a supermarket is just around the corner, metro and tram run frequently to City. The communication with Francesco was wonderful, once immediately he helped us with a wifire-breakdown.
We were confident
Thank you Francesco we really enjoyed staying in your beautiful apartment and appreciated that you had provided a continental breakfast for us in the fridge.
The apartment is quite a way from the usual tourist attractions but once we had learned how to use the Rome metro all went well.
I was also nice to stay in an area that was not touristy-would recommend to other visitors to Rome.
Excellent accommodations. We were very pleased with the quality of the studio - air conditioning worked perfectly, washing machine was great and the services around the studio made life very easy and comfortable. Francesco was also very helpful and kind.
We strongly recommend this place.
A very beautyfull garden, nice appartment and exellent host - we loved the stay and would so certainly come back next time we go to Rome!
Easy to travel to and from Rome and from the AirPort to.
Thanks so much to Francesco for an exellent stay :-)
10 Stars from us.
Mr. Francesco was very hospitable, caring and thoughtful. He was non-interfering but at the same time ready to help us when we needed some help. The property has a beautiful garden and is clean with all the amenities. We would recommend it to anyone who wants to have a peaceful stay while visiting Rome.
Francesco is very friendly. He cared for everything and was responsive if we had any questions. The flat is comfortable and clean and there is everything what you need.
We stayed at Francesco's beautifully equipped studio for 3 nights and found him very welcoming and helpful whilst still respecting our privacy. The cooking and washing facilities were fantastic, as travellers need to cook for themselves at times. His place was like a little oasis with a very nice garden setting. We got lost finding it but Francesco rescued us graciously and once we mastered the transport it was great to see life at a local level. Tastefully decorated. Grazie Francesco.
Mr. Francis is very friendly and flexible disponibile.Orari. The studio, very clean and tidy, it's really very very beautiful, romantic and reserved. The breakfast is well stocked as if I were at home and fully equipped kitchen. Except that the coach does not work, as the 1Maggio, it is easily connected to the places of interest.
I highly recommend
Il signor Francesco è molto accogliente e disponibile.Orari flessibili. Il monolocale,molto pulito ed ordinato, è davvero molto molto bello,romantico e riservato. La colazione è ben fornita come se fossi a casa tua e la cucina attrezzatissima. Salvo che i pullman non funzionino,come il 1maggio, è facilmente collegata ai luoghi di interesse .
we were very well received by Francesco. The studio is very well equipped, nothing is missing and cardre is very nice.
nous avons été très bien accueillis par Francesco. Le studio est très bien equipé, il ne manque rien et le cardre est très agréable.
The studio is really cute, comfortable and Mr. Francis did not miss anything.
Person friendly, helpful and very discreet.
Il monolocale è davvero carino, confortevole e il Signor Francesco non ci ha fatto mancare proprio nulla.
Persona cordiale, disponibile e molto discreta.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption