Silent home at the Synagoge - Apartment Zumin
Floor No.1(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
|Address||Károly körút, 1075 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
The 150 years old Synagoge and Museum are just two corners away from the flat. Walking along the Károly Boulevard you will find the National Museum. By taking the Continent’s oldest underground you will get to our “Central Park”, where you will find the Zoo, the Széchenyi Thermal Bath and, at the Heroes’ Square, the Museum of Fine Arts and The Kunsthalle.
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 202 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 752 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 6 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
the apartment is very nice and clean. it is exactly as the photos show.
the location is perfect. there is a metro station in 100m but everything is
so near that you can also walk.
just around the corner you can find many restaurants and cafes, bakery, mini market. GREAT LOCATION!
Something dark apartment in a newer unattractive and damaged houses, but with excellent central location, close to metro. Very good warm and reasonably quiet at night. Well-equipped kitchen with a door to close. Nice to have a proper kitchen table.
There is a good bed, but the sofa bed was substandard. It was just too hard, especially the single bed. This apartment can only be recommended for two people, possibly with a child, but not for four adults, like we were.
The washing machine did not work as it should. The door and the program knob was broken. We traveled with a light pack and was really in need of being able to wash. Managed to wash a wash after much tinkering, but did not think we would get the door open when the laundry was done, but it did. There was not enough toilet paper, despite the comments. The gate and the door to the apartment, something difficult to force and not entirely sure if it would quickly have had to vacate the apartment in the middle of the night.
Något mörk lägenhet i ett nyare charmlöst och slitet hus, men med utmärkt och centralt läge, nära metron. Mycket bra uppvärmning och hyfsat tyst på natten. Välutrustat kök, med en dörr att stänga. Skönt med ett ordentligt köksbord.
Det finns en bra dubbelsäng, men bäddsoffan var undermålig. Den var alldeles för hård, särskilt den inre bädden. Denna lägenhet kan bara rekommenderas för två personer, eventuellt med barn, men inte till fyra vuxna, som vi var.
Tvättmaskinen fungerade inte som den skulle. Luckan och programvredet var trasigt. Vi reste med lätt packning och var verkligen i behov av att kunna tvätta. Lyckades tvätta en tvätt efter mycket trixande, men trodde inte vi skulle få upp luckan när tvätten var klar, men det gick. Det fanns inte tillräckligt med toalettpapper, trots påpekanden. Grind och dörr in till lägenheten, något krångligt att forcera och ej helt säkert om man snabbt skulle ha behövt utrymma lägenheten mitt i natten.
Apartment in a central area, very close to all major transportation networks. Suitable for a coppia..Molto cozy!
Appartamento in zona centralissima, a due passi da tutti i mezzi di trasporto principali. Adatto per una coppia..Molto accogliente!
Comfortable, spacious and well equipped. The bed and pillows are very comfortable, firmer sofa beds for supplémentaires.Emplacement very quiet. Ideally located in Budapest for all tours. In addition to all the shops and many restaurants.Transports common relatives, taxi rank outside the porte.Nous spent 10 lovely days to three in this location. Really ideal for those who want to integrate into the life of the city.
Appartement confortable, spacieux et bien équipé. Le lit et les oreillers sont très confortables, canapé plus ferme pour les couchages supplémentaires.Emplacement très calme. Position idéale dans Budapest pour toutes les visites. A côté de tous les commerces et nombreux restaurants.Transports en commun proches, station de taxi devant la porte.Nous avons passé 10 jours très agréables à trois dans cette location. Vraiment l'idéal pour ceux qui veulent s'intégrer dans la vie de la ville.
A beautiful quiet and safe apartment in the center of Budapest.
It is a top recommendation.
Have often lived there. Siegfried
We are very pleased with the accommodation, value for money is very good. The apartment is in the city center and is surprisingly very quiet. The reception was perfect. Thierry
Nous sommes très satisfait de ce logement, le rapport qualité prix est très bon.
L'appartement est en centre ville et est étonnement extrêmement calme.
L'accueil a été parfait.
Upon arriving in Budapest our host was polite and hospitable. The apartment is perfect location, moments from the trams and underground and very close to the centre with bars, restaurants and clubs. The apartment itself however did have a few flaws. The Bed linen didn't fit the bed which was rather frustrating as it came off and crumpled when slept on, although this is a minor issue. The main issue were the appliances of the household. The iron did not work, but worst of all was the washing machine. We put our clothes on to wash only to find them having been soaked in putrid stagnant water and the whole apartment was then filled with the smell rotten eggs, which was very very overpowering, all night and next day. It made he last night of our stay pretty unpleasant. However when we needed to check out 2 hours later than we had intended to, the host was happy to oblige which we greatly appreciated.
All in all, the apartment has many good qualities but the washing machine issue was very unpleasant, however we have reported this so it shouldn't be a lasting issue.
I would recommend this apartment for budget travellers, students or friendship groups, because it isn't luxury but it is great value for money with plenty of the necessities for a great trip.
The apartment is a bit old but clean, we miss a toaster in the kitchen, but overall it was good, the area was good and left us enough information. What count it carefully with arrival time, did not read to the end all the rules and as the flight was a bit late, around 11:30 pm, and asked additional $ 29 for the late arriving and the person who had to be waiting as well as at that time it was impossible to travel by public transport we asked for another 25 euros to get to the airport to pick us up.
El apartamento está un poco viejo pero limpio, echamos en falta una tostadora en la cocina, pero en general estuvo bien, la zona era buena y nos dejaron bastante información. Lo que tened precaución con la hora de llegada, no leímos hasta el final todas las normas y como el vuelo llegó un poco tarde, sobre las 11:30 de la noche, y nos pidieron 29 euros adicionales por el retraso en llegar y para la persona que tuvo que estar esperándonos, además como a esa hora era imposible viajar por el transporte público nos pidieron otros 25 euros por ir a recogernos al aeropuerto.
The apartment is exactly as it appears in the photos, is spacious, clean, modern ... its location is superb, being able to walk to all the sights of the city. It has cafes and places to eat nearby, and supermarkets. The hostess is very nice and was very easy to communicate with her, he speaks perfect English. I highly recommend
El apartamento es tal cual aparece en las fotos; es amplio, limpio, moderno...su ubicación es inmejorable, pudiendo ir caminando a todos los lugares de interés turístico de la ciudad. Tiene cafeterías y sitios para comer en los alrededores, así como varios supermercados.
La anfitriona es muy agradable y nos resultó muy sencillo comunicarnos con ella, pues habla un perfecto inglés.
Lo recomiendo encarecidamente
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption