Silent home at the Synagoge - Apartment Zumin
Floor No.1(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
|Address||Károly körút, 1075 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
The 150 years old Synagoge and Museum are just two corners away from the flat. Walking along the Károly Boulevard you will find the National Museum. By taking the Continent’s oldest underground you will get to our “Central Park”, where you will find the Zoo, the Széchenyi Thermal Bath and, at the Heroes’ Square, the Museum of Fine Arts and The Kunsthalle.
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
House rules1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1076 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 6 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
The apartment is very nice, right in the middle of town, walking distance to public transport and river.
The host is very helpful and let us check out late.
Definitely will stay again next time in Budapest.
Cuando volvamos a Budapest será en este mismo apartamento.
Whenever we go back to Budapest we will choose this apartment.
I had expected more than the very average apartment I got. The lift was out of order for more than 24hrs and I was on the 6th floor. The water was turned off for 2hrs at one stage and on the final morning I was told distinctly to leave keys in apt and shut both doors to the apt. I went downstairs at 7am to catch my waiting cab to the airport only to find I needed a key to open the front door from the inside (presumably because of the early hour). I was not told about this and consequently nearly missed my flight. The cab driver tried pressing all the bells to get someone to come down to open the door, to no avail. Eventually one of the residents came down to let himself out with his key and I was able to get out. This was a very serious omission of information that gave me great stress. The owner was negligent in not giving me the correct procedure for leaving the apt.
Studio equipped with all you need to live in a house. Close to City Centre '(Parliament). Achieved optimally by the connecting means. easily accessible from the airport by metro or train. Strategic location for the center, places to eat, places to visit. Keys available. Nicely decorated and clean. There is map of the city 'and brochures for events. Suggest and strongly recommend to Italian tourists, as a little 'strange this type of accommodation. More 'than economic and maximum freedom' of movement.
Monolocale corredato di tutto quanto necessita vivere in una casa. Vicino al Centro citta' (Parlamento). Raggiunto in modo ottimale da mezzi di collegamento. facilmente raggiungibile dall'aereporto con metropolitana o treno. Posizione strategica per centro, locali dove mangiare, luoghi da visitare. Chiavi a disposizione. Ben arredato e pulito. A disposizione mappa della citta' e brochure per eventi e manifestazioni. Suggerisco e raccomando vivamente a turisti italiani, in quanto ancora un po' sconosciuto questo tipo di sistemazione. Piu' che economico e massima liberta' di movimento.
I've been in this apartment for two nights.We were in three young people.
The owner is really helpful,kind and always available if you need something.
The apartment is in a great zone in the center and near the metro station.
We would recommend it!
We really enjoy our stay in Budapest!
We enjoyed our stay in this apartment. Ideally located in the heart of Budapest in a lively neighborhood. The apartment is very spacious, bright and pleasant. Our host was very helpful and did everything possible to facilitate our stay. We highly recommend this apartment.
Nous avons beaucoup apprécié notre séjour dans cet appartement. Idéalement placé au cœur de Budapest dans un quartier très vivant. L'appartement est très grand, lumineux et agréable. Nos hôte ont été très disponible et ont fait tout leur possible pour nous faciliter le séjour. Nous vous recommandons vivement cet appartement.
Everything was great! Very comfortable apartment. I recommend this place.
The apartment is small but nicely furnished and centrally located, just a step way from Margareth Island and the Parlament. The girls are really nice, provided us of all the necessary informations in advance and we found in the apartment everything we could need
We enjoyed our stay in this apartment. It is located next door to the Opera in a quiet backyard and well equipped. Most windows are facing a close-by wall, but for us at least this had the great advantage that the apartment remained nice and cool despite the hot temperatures outside (we visited Budapest during a hot weekend in August). We also rented the parking lot, which is conveniently located in a courtyard just a few minutes walk away. The host was very friendly, and we would stay here again!
The apartment was basic and adequately appointed and very clean , the beds were comfortable and it is well situated in a quiet area .Good value for money. The collection from and return to the airport and the meet and greet all worked well .
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption