Nice apartment near the Old Town of Prague
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
- Parking available
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Kmochova, 150 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
- vestibule with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimum occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This apartment with a size of 30 square meters is equipped with two single beds and a folding sofa bed. Inside the apartment are also a small hall with cloakroom, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- located in the center area of Prague
- final cleaning, city fees and all utilities are included in the price
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- all apartments with satellite TV (Astra and Hotbird digital) with about 1400 TV channels and 700 radio channels
- additional radio with CD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- detailed journey description
- free parking in front of the house
- cheap, secure parking nearby
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- english language support
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 11 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Un apartamento muy bonito, pequeño, pero con muchas funcionalidades (microondas, nevera, cafetera, tostadora, cocina, TV, DVD, radio,...).
Cerca del centro y con buen servicio de transporte público.
Bernhard ofrece muchas facilidades y mucha información sobre los transportes, los lugares donde comer y algunas palabras básicas de checo.
Recomendable... Para repetir.
Nice apartment, small but well-appointed (microwaves, fridge, TV, DVD,...).
Close to Old Town and good transport connection.
Bernhard was very attentive and gave us a lot of facilities and information about the transport, eating places and also some basic Czech words.
Recommended... We'll repeat.
+alles notwendige Vorhanden
Bardzo miły gospodarz, udzielił nam wielu cennych wskazówek z których skorzystaliśmy podczas pobytu. Mieszkanie czyste - dodatkowo gospodarz zapewnił nam możliwość przechowywania rowerów. Blisko do najlepszych miejsc do zwiedzania w Pradze. Polecam:-)
Das hat ja bestens funktioniert! Unkompliziert, freundlich, kommunikativ, die Gegebenheiten waren genau wie beschrieben.
Netter und praktischer geht's nicht. :-) Vielen Dank an Bernhard !
Der Gastgeber war leicht und rund um die Uhr zu erreichen. Er gab gute Tipps für Restaurants und Wechselstuben. Einen Stadtplan von Google Maps gabs obendrauf auch noch. Das Preis Leistungsverhältniss passt ihr sehr gut.
Nice apartment in a good location of Prague, very nice tenant.
Bernhard has a simple but comfortable and clean apartment near the tram stop where you can reach easily and fast the center of prague. Mr Bernhard will give you many information about restaurants change office etc....when we arrived we had a little problem with shower s tent and,the folliwing day, mr Bernard repair it. Very efficent!!!!. A good experience and i suggest it strongly at anyone
Wonderful place to stay at! The flat itself is nicely done up, the flat has a lovely owner. The area is recommendable because of its human prices - pubs and restaurants aren't that expensive.
Thank you, Bernhard, for the opportunity of staying at your place and especially for the useful information about the local surroundings!
All the best and take care!
Bernhard was good host. There was no problem with contact. He gave ass all information that we needed. Flat was cosy, and fully equipped. We had 3 min to tram and about 7 to metro. Everything was OK :)!
I stayed at Bernhard's not for the first time, so I can compare.
There were some difficulties with the placement. Bernhard was out, so his helpers were responsible for it.
Zuzanne doesn't speak English at all, only Czech, so we had to wait for Thomas. He helped us to go upstairs with the luggage and gave us the keys.
He didn't even explain what can we lock and unlock by using these keys.
The next problem was in using the washing machine. That is mentioned in the description that you can use it for the small fee. But in fact you can't use it in this building. We were given this information only after 2 days staying.
The use of iron is by request, this also was told in w days.
All in all, the apartments are not bad.
The service became wòrse.
I suppose, Bernhard will not be offended, because when he met us in 2014 everything was perfect.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption