Nice apartment near the Old Town of Prague
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
- Parking available
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Kmochova, 150 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
- vestibule with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimum occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This apartment with a size of 30 square meters is equipped with two single beds and a folding sofa bed. Inside the apartment are also a small hall with cloakroom, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- located in the center area of Prague
- final cleaning, city fees and all utilities are included in the price
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- all apartments with satellite TV (Astra and Hotbird digital) with about 1400 TV channels and 700 radio channels
- additional radio with CD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- detailed journey description
- free parking in front of the house
- cheap, secure parking nearby
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- english language support
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 12 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Good apartment, good area and well connected with the old town and the center of Prague.
So I can only agree with the reviews of the other. He was very helpful and gave good advice. The time now is no Nobel apartment, it is enough to stay. On the way to Prague 1 you also get enough to see.
Also ich kann mich den Bewertungen von den anderen nur anschliessen. Er war sehr Hilfsbereit und hat gute Tipps gegeben. Es ist jetzt kein Nobelappartement, zum übernachten reicht es. Auf dem Weg nach Prag 1 bekommt man auch genug zu sehen.
We stayed at Mr Schilling's apartment in early June and had a great time in Prague. The place is well located, about a 20 minute walk to the old town and only a couple of blocks away from the tram. There are plenty of restaurants also within walking distance.
The apartment is fully equipped and very clean. The view is nice for those taller individuals as the windows were a bit high for us small people.
Mr Schilling was very attentive and helpful, and also very friendly. Make sure you make it to check-in on the accorded time as Mr Schilling is quite busy with his business. We were late but he still managed to send the key with someone else.
We totally recommend this place to anyone looking for an easy and quieter location in Prague.
Bernhard was really helpful and very nice. He even gave us maps and some advice. Our arrival was uncomplicated, the appartement clean and equipped with everything we needed. Old Town is really not far, you can walk. All in all we had a really positive experience with booking our accomodation via Wimdu. Any time again!
Our experience with Bernhard in Prague has been just perfect. Bernhard is very friendly and he gave us absolutely ALL information about the city. He is a walking encyclopedia about Prague and he has lots of recommendation. Everything about the apartment has been right: clean, nice and in very good location, within walking distance from Charles Bridge. Top note from here.
The apartments are nice and cheap. That is easy to get the city centre. Bernard was very kind and attentive. I suppose my next visit to Prague to live there.
Everything was perfect in terms of accomodation and its host, Bernhard!
Bernhard explained us, me and my wife, the most important aspects connected with our stay at the accomodation located just nearby the Prague Center (1 - 1.5 km). For free we were able to use local car parking and usually travelled by tramway for our siteseeing.
Fully recommed Berhnard's offer if you do not necesserilly want to stay in a luxury and expensive place. Regards, KKorga
Все очень понравилось!) Хозяина правда так и не увидели(( жаль что не работал телевизор, но мы обошлись и без него!)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption