All yours: 2BR flat in Northcote
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Parking available
|Address||Kemp Street, 3058 Thornbury, Australia|
Bright, sunny second floor flat in Northcote/Thornbury with two bedrooms, separate kitchen and lounge. The apartment is compact, with both bedrooms leading off from the lounge, but is a very comfortable space with lots of light and everything you need for a stay in Melbourne.
The apartment is in a block of 10 apartments, in a 70s-era brick building - it's not the prettiest of buildings from the outside, but inside is bright, sunny, clean and comfortable!
You get the whole apartment for the period of your stay - I'll meet you to hand over keys and give you a quick orientation to the apartment, and the neighbourhood, then you'll have privacy and the whole place to yourself for your stay.
Minutes walk to High St cafes, bars, and an eclectic mix of shops.
The apartment is fully furnished with all linen, towels, kitchen utensils and appliances provided.
Fully furnished :
- queen-sized beds in both bedrooms;
- built in wardrobes
- TV / DVD player
- stainless steel oven & cooktop
- all kitchen appliances
- washing machine
- secure and safe
- big sliding windows let in lots of fresh air
Reverse cycle heating/cooling.
Croxton Train Station (on the Epping line, also called the South Morang line) is 300m East and will take you to the CBD (Flinders Street Station) in 19 mins. For footy fans, you can get to the famous MCG in 14 minutes by train!
Tram stop (Route 112) is 300m west, taking you directly to Brunswick St (Fitzroy) in 12 mins, Melbourne CBD in 22 mins and St Kilda in 50 minutes.
Tram stop (Route 86) is 500m east, taking you down High St (Northcote) in 5 mins, then to Smith St (Collingwood) in 15 minutes and into the CBD in 25 mins.
Off street parking is available for one car.
Lovely light & bright little flat that will sleep up to 4 people.
Before all the hipsters moved in (just joking! We love hipsters!) Thornbury has historically been home to many Greek-Australians and Italian-Australians, so there are a plethora of great deli's and food stores. Now they sit comfortably alongside hip cafes, bars, health food stores and music venues, mostly along High St, which is just a few minutes walk.
The flat is walking distance to these great sights and attractions:
CERES Community Environment Park - a Community park and garden with a nursery, organic market, cafe and mini farm plots
Merri Creek bike and walking path - takes you on a scenic route to the city without needing to ride / walk on the road
Wesley Anne bar, eatery and live music venue
Psarakos fruit & vege market - cheap fruit, veges, meat and fish only 10 minutes walk away
Thornbury Theatre - live music venue
Northcote Social Club - a great pub with good meals and a place to see some of Melbourne's finest bands
a) Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the
Host and security services during their stay; and
b) Guests must notify the Host of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as
1.2 Noise and Residential amenity
a) Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 9pm - 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy;
b) Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the
Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from Security Deposit under the Terms and Conditions; and
c) Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their impact upon neighbours and local community.
a) As the apartment is not large, and is in close proximity to neighbours, no more than two Visitors are permitted at any time, and Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight.
b) Guests are responsible for ensuring the limits set on Visitor numbers is complied with at all times; and
c) Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules.
1.4 Gatherings or functions
a) The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited; and
b) Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at a Property must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all the other requirements.
a) Guests and Visitors are to comply with parking regulations and other requirements set out below and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles; and
b) Parking arrangements at the Property are as follows: One car parking space is available on the property, and unlimited car parking on the street.
1.6 Garbage and recycling
a) Guests and Visitors are to dispose of garbage and in the allocated bins, and excess rubbish must not be left in public or common areas; and
b) Garbage and recycling arrangements at the Property are as follows: Glass, paper and aluminium are to be placed in the yellow-lidded ‘wheelie’ garbage bin belonging to Unit 9. Non-recyclable rubbish should be placed in the small, green ‘wheelie’ bin. Bins are located near the front fence of the property.
Whenever you are absent from the Property, close all windows and lock the front door to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
Smoking is not permitted indoors, and is not permitted in the stairwell, or in the car park, as smoke can drift into other apartments via windows and under doors. Guest and Visitors are to move off the property and onto the street to smoke, and MUST DISPOSE OF CIGARETTE BUTTS RESPONSIBLY (i.e. into bins, not on the street).
Pets are not permitted indoors.
1.10 Damages and breakages
• Damages and breakages must be reported to the Manager. You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• An item list is located in the apartment, please ensure you follow this. Any misplaced items will be deemed lost or broken and will thus incur a fee.
• Linen and towels must not be taken from the apartment, and excessive soiling may incur additional cleaning fees.
1.11 On departure arrangements
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• Duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets need to removed and placed in a pile on the bathroom floor
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Loss of keys will incur an additional charge of $200.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dryer, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish, removal of excessive smells etc, removal of excessive finger prints.
1.12 Emergency Contact
In the event of an emergency relating to the Property, please telephone Lanie on (phone number hidden) Compliance
a) Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy.
b) The Owner and Host reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict from the Property, Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause a nuisanc
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption