Teratai Homestay@Mid Valley
- Air conditioning
- Parking available
- Lockable room
|Address||Jalan / Jalan Klang Lama, 58000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
Walk-up Apartment near to Mid Valley. Level 4.
2 min drive or 10 min walk to Mid-Valley Mega Mall. With 430 shops on five stories, Mid Valley Mega Mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is number 8 in the world ranking.
There is a taxi stand and bus stand just outside the apartment. You can catch any bus and it will take you to KTM train station at Mid Valley and the LRT station at KL Sentral. The bus journey will only take 5 to 10 mins.
The buses U69, U70, U504 will take you to Pasar Seni LRT and you can walk to Chinatown on Petaling Street.
This is a basic accomodation but it is clean and is in the center of Klang Valley. It is also a great place for a group of visitors who wants to stay together and enjoy the privacy of the whole apartment to yourselves.
1 master room with 1 king sized bed, 1 queen sized bed and attached bathroom.
2 bedrooms with twin single beds, shared bathroom and shower.
kitchen, living and dining.
Can accommodate up to 10max (above 6 will need to pay for extra mattress and beddings)
Inclusive of TV with Astro NJOI, fully air-condition, water heaters, fridge, microwave oven, single induction cooker, Jug kettle, toaster oven. Light cooking is allowed. Parking for 2 cars available.
Great eateries around the vicinity: Nihonkai Japanese Restaurant, Thai Village BBQ, Coco Steamboat, Giant Bowl Vegetarian Restaurant, Restaurant Xenri, Old Town White Coffee, Sanuki Udon in Taman Bukit Desa, local hawker Bak Kut Teh (truly old style hawker at the 5-foot way of Michelin tyre shop - Kee Hin on Jalan Telok Gadong opposite Petron Petrol Station) and lots more.
How to get to my place?
If you use Google map to search the address given is the most accurate. That will point you to Gemilang Indah Condo, we are in Gemilang Indah Business Centre which is the building 2 rows in front of the condo and my place faces Jalan Klang Lama.
Let the taxi driver knows this 5 storey shop building is 30m before the Wisma Buddhist on 3 1/2 Mile, Jalan Klang Lama.
The address to my place is Unit 119-4, 3 1/2 Mile Jalan Klang Lama, 58000 Kuala Lumpur.
Follow my instructions:
Go towards Mid Valley on Jalan Klang Lama, lookout on the left:-
- Once you pass 3rd Mile Square (housing HSBC, Old Town White Coffee and Papa Rich) which is about 500m away from my place.
- Then you should see One Inn Hotel on the left
- Petron Petrol Station on the left. Make sure you slow down now.
- Next you will see the Toyota recondition cars dealer (Ismaco Sdn Bhd)
- Turn left into the inner parallel road. There is a vegetarian restaurant named Giant Bowl on the ground floor.
House rules1) Refundable deposit of USD$100
2) Check-in after 2pm. Late check-in after 8pm USD$15.
3) Check-out before 12pm.
4) All guests must provide a copy of NRIC or passport.
5) All types of celebration/ceremony/party/gathering are not allowed to be held in the premise.
6) Light cooking is allowed.
7) Pets are not allowed.
8) No smoking.
9) Housekeeping per request USD$15
10) Change of clean sheets USD$3
11) Change of clean towels USD$1
12) Provision of towels per person per stay USD$1
13) Extra mattress and beddings per person per night USD$4
14) Long term stay of more than 1 week there is cap on the electricity kw/h usage and above that you will need to pay at MYR 0.50 per kw/h.
|Weekly rate for up to 8 guests||$ 372 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 8 guests||$ 892 US|
|Price for > 8 guests||$ 4 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||3 months|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption