London Bridge in 7 Minutes - Quiet Room
- Parking available
- Lockable room
|Address||Fairlawn Mansions, SE145PH London, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
House rulesIn general this is a great place to live. To keep it as such all guests need to follow the following rules for their own comfort:
Guest may use the kitchen on the following conditions:
They wash up all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
They clean the cooker, hob, all work surfaces and table
They sweep the floor or any crumbs.
They return all utensils to their original place.
They put all rubbish in the bins at the entrance to the building.
Guests are asked to leave the shower in a clean and fresh state.
Guests are asked to leave the toilet in a hygienic and fresh state.
Guests are asked to wear house shoes in the bedroom and the rest of the house.
Guests are asked to reframe from playing music before 10am and after 10pm.
Guests are reminded that smoking is not permitted in any part of the property. This includes the bedroom and smoking at the bedroom window. Anyone found to have smoked in the property will be asked to leave.
Guests are asked to remove all litter and rubbish from their room at least once a day.
A deposit of 100 GBP is required.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 14 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
We had a very good stay at Sidney’s home.
Sidney is very nice guy, very welcoming.
We thank him for his advices when we arrived.
The room was very good and clean and the house is well located (near London Bridge and 10 minutes walk away from the underground station.
We recommend this house!!
Good experience! The flat is good if you are on a budget and want to explore London. Sidney loves street art and he does have some interesting pieces in this flat. He is a nice guy and really sociable. I will come back for sure.
We had a lovely time in London and it was a pleasure to stay at Sidney's. The flat is fully equipped, with kitchen and bathroom - the shower has good power and is nice and warm. We were just a few minutes from the buses and station and an easy ride to the centre of London. Sidney offers great values so if you don't want to pay high prices for hotels, you will enjoy his place.
I stayed in the flat with some friends and found it to be very convenient and economical. It was clean with all beds made on arrival. Sidney is organised and friendly. I would stay there on my next visit to London for sure.
We had a really nice time in this apartment. Sidney was very responsive to calls and messages. In person he is very friendly. We were six people altogether. The apartment is clean, quiet and has all the equipment. You have a nice view of Canary Wharf from the back window and there is very sunny in the mornings. The station is not so far and going to the centre is easy.
We were all happy with the experience that we made in London and enjoyed being in Sidney's apartment. We would stay there again.
Quiet place, is in zone 2 but quickly reaches the center.
Bus at the door to access the metro line.
Sitio tranquilo, fica na zona 2 mas rapidamente se alcança o centro.
Autocarro à porta para aceder a linha do metro.
Sidney is a very nice and lovy person. The room was clean and is perfect for two persons. Sidneys house is relative central and good connect to London City with tube.
If we would stay a second time in london, I would always book sidneys room again!
Thanks for everything Sidney!
Thank you Sidney for a nice stay at the apartment. It was clean and it is just like it looks at the pictures. It was easy to get in to the city by buses and tubes. Sidney is a very friendly host and he did take good care of us.
This appartement is very good and go buy bus to the center it's very easy! You can cooking too is very practice. Syndey is very nice boy and he's very funny!! we have past a good time in new cross,a typical place with cool pubs. i recommend Syndney's appartement!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption