Boutique Dublin City Centre Apartment
- Disabled access
|Address||Parnell street, D1 Dublin, Ireland|
It consists of one cosy double bedroom, bathroom, a kitchen, and a large comfortably furnished living room.
The apartment is right in the centre of town, so no need a transportation.
Its size is 40sqm & located on ground floor, on a busy street in downtown Dublin.
Only 5 minutes walk from the Luas (tram) Red line which is a direct link to the National Convention Centre but the apartment is within very easy walking distance of it's principal 'boulevard' O'Connell Street and the cool social/bar/restaurant quarter - Temple Bar.
There are many tourist attractions such as Jameson Distillery and National Museum, Collins Barracks along with the famous Cobblestone Bar, renowned for irish music and a good pint of Guinness, right at your doorstep! Just across Dublin's river, the Liffey, is St. James' Gate - home of Guinness since 1759!
You will find in the apartment :
- 1 double bed (140 x 200 )
- bed linen provided
- wardrobe with hangers , iron, iron table & hoover
- Use of power shower,
- 1 towels per person ( 1 big )
- there are no electrical socket inside the bathroom to obviously avoid any hazard, however there are plenty around the apartment.
- Washing machine (no dryer)
- Cutleries / plates / glasses / pan - if you intend to play Masterchef during your stay, then you need to look somewhere else. You'll find an electric hob for cooking. No oven / no microwave.
- 1 new sofa bed ( Bedlinen also provided)
- TV : the 7 local channels
- Wi-fi internet available at EXTRA cost - please request at time of booking
In summary, if you want to be 15 minutes walk from Temple Bar, Dublin's main social scene or Dublin historical attractions, my apartment is your place!
- Arrival passed 9pm : 50 euros extra to be paid on arrival.
- Internet : Prepay Wifi is available in the apartment. 25 euros extra will be added on your bill, and should be request at time of booking.
- Check-in time early in morning if no guest is stayed night before, or after 5PM . Checkout : before 11am
- No smoking in the apartment : This apartment is smoke free, therefore any smell of smoke in the apartment will resolve in your deposit to be taken
- The cleaning fees paid includes only the cleaning of my apartment, changing of the bed linen & towels. As it my personal apartment, i would be grateful you return it the way i would do if i was visiting you - ie : the way you found it. Your bins in the bin allocated. Items put back in their original place (pillows, duvet etc ...)
- Water : Water is heated in the morning automatically. In Ireland, we don't heat it all day long - so please bear in mind when having long showers !! :)
- Parking : There is a secured undercover car space around the corner called QParking. Fees are :
On Sundays, street parking is free.
Day Rate (8am to 7pm) Per Hour €3.40
Evening Rate (5pm to 10am) : €6.00
Overnight Rate (7pm to 8am) Per Hour € 2.00 / Max Charge € 8.00 Maximum charge for 24hrs is €25.00.
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 29 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||5 PM|
|Check-in before||9 PM|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
Muy limpio, comodo y bonito apartamento. Bien situado para una pequeña estancia en Dublin. Y Diane muy atenta y facilitando en todo momemto nuestra estancia.
Appartement très propre mais sentant le tabac à notre arrivée (difficile à aérer ) et bien situé dans Dublin.
Muy céntrico, y un apartamento muy agradable. Fue una experiencia que nos gustaría repetir, ya que te sientes como un local más que turista.
Das Apartment sah aus wie auf den Fotos. Sehr hübsch. Nur leider war es wirklich laut, da es an einer Hauptstraße im Erdgeschoss war und zudem nicht sehr ordentlich.Wir hatten das Appartement zu dritt gebucht. Nur leider fehlte das Bettzeug für die dritte Person. Das bekamen wir erst für die zweite Nacht. Zudem war das Fenster im Wohnzimmer gar nicht isoliert, wodurch es dort wirkliche sehr laut war. Im Schlafzimmer war es in Ordnung. Leider gab es auch keine Handtücher, wie es in der Beschreibung war. Der Müll von unsren Vorgängern wär noch da und die Couch war nicht richtig gewischt. Der Check out war unkompliziert und wir durften länger drin bleiben, bis unser Flug am Mittag ging. Fazit: eine unkomplizierte Wohnung für zwei Personen in einer super zentralen Lage, jedoch relativ laut und nicht liebevoll gepflegt.
Had a lovely time with my friends during my stay over St. Patrick's Day. The Apartment is pretty well located just a small walk and you're in the city center. The Apartment was nice, cozy and clean. Definetely a place to stay for a visit in the beautiful city of Dublin!
A beautiful apartment in a very convent position.
The interior is minamilist yet very cozy with everything you need for a comfortable stay. Diane is great and very helpful.
I would highly recommend this lovely apartment minuets from O'Connel street. Just be aware that it can be a little noicey as it is on a busy road but not unbearable and but normal for a busy city. Will return!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption