Btwn la S.Familia and the Beach! Dbl-Tpl
Floor No.12(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Gran Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 08013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
I love to travel and share with the people there , so this time I will be happy to switch roles and be your host! (Extra Stuff like shampoo, shower gel and cream conditioner hair are included ) -toothpaste, shaving things or hair dryer are not included, if hair dryer it´s important for you, please take on mind bring it with you- We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the see, and down stairs is the Gran Via, Barcelona's main avenue! What else?
Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,,
Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which comunicate you to anywhere you want to go. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my apartment are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can count on my advice and experience in town for what you want, I'll wait for You!
House rules1) Children under 10 years old are not accepted in the house. From 11 to 20 years old always sharing with one or two adults
2) The price includes rental of a private room in the house, not the whole apartment, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas such as the kitchen, bathrooms, living room and also the Internet WI-FI But remember that the Department has more rooms plus yours, so there is a possibility that during your stay, find someone else staying in another room, with the same rights as you. You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, not other. Before booking, be sure that this room it will be right for you. There are not changes of the rooms at arriving.
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room as in other common areas of the house, only allowded in the balcony.
2) No reservations under 21 years old are accepted, if there isn´t at least one adult in the group
3) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the reservation holder must be over 21 years old, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in
5) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible fduring your stay, -only a set of keys is given for room- The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20 that you have to pay to the host.
and must be returned the day of your departure at 10:00 am, once housed there aere no schedules in and out of the house, always taking on mind the respect for the other guests and neighbords at home and at the building, in very early or late evening hours.
The check in is ALWAYS from 15:00 pm (3 pm) onwards never before, However I will ask you to send me the information of your arrival flight so that I can agree on a check in time and can explain how to get to my house, and on the day of your departure you must leave the room free and give the keys as Maximum at 10:00 am. After the check out time it is forbidden to use the bathrooms.
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization. This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) When the room is booked by three people, it is always prepared with a large bed (two people sharing a bed) + 1 single bed.
If you want 3 single beds you must specify this when make your reservation, otherwise the accommodation will be as usual.
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, I only accept inquiries and bookings through this website, Once the reservation has been already formalized, we can keep in privated contact eachother.
12) From June 10th 2017, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. any booking prior to June 10th ( oesn´t ) include this breakfast service.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 25 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||10 nights|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews of this property
Estuvimos muy a gusto. El piso estaba muy bien y la habitación era cómoda, confortable y además el balcón tenia muy buenas vistas.
El anfitrión fue muy amable y no tuvimos ningún tipo de problema con el.
Además, estaba el piso muy céntrico.
The flat is near sagrada familia and only a few minutes to work through the Metro. So you can be in a short time in the middle of the city or at the beach, but you sleep in a quiet part of barcelona.
Jose is really nice and showed all the sightseeing points on the map and tell us how to come there.
The room is nice and clean with seaview from balcony.
We would host there again!!!
Thank you Jase.
Nights Gastgeber, alles ok
netter Gastgeber, alles ok
Our stay in Barcelona with Jose was very good, one of the apartment has a great view and is walking very fast in the city center. We would book again with him!
Unser Aufenthalt in Barcelona bei Jose war sehr gut, man hat von der Wohnung eine tolle Aussicht und ist auch zu Fuß sehr schnell im Stadtzentrum. Wir würden wieder bei ihm buchen!
good location and good accommodation.
buona posizione e buon alloggio.
We were very happy, the apartment was ideal for us, we have all our ways and exploring well within walking distance. Until the Rambla are a good 20 minutes to the beach there is a direct route, it takes about 30 minutes. We are happy and well walk! Jose was very friendly and always there when we agreed to it! The apartment was very clean. Jose itself very hospitable. If we come back to Barcelona, we hope he has a place for us again! Jose speaks very good English! Thank you! Lisi, Zora, Eva
Wir waren sehr zufrieden, die Wohnung lag für uns ideal, wir konnten alle unserer Wege und Erkundungstouren gut zu Fuß erreichen. Bis zur Rambla sind es gut 20 Minuten zum Strand gibt es eine direkte Route, es dauert ca 30 Minuten. Wir sind gerne und gut zu Fuß!
Jose war sehr freundlich und immer da, wenn wir es vereinbarten! Die Wohnung war sehr sauber. Jose selber sehr gastfreundlich. Wenn wir wieder nach Barcelona kommen, hoffen wir er hat wieder einen Platz für uns!
Jose spricht sehr gut englisch!
Danke! Lisi, Zora, Eva
The accommodation is all ANNOUNCED promises. very nice location to discover Barcelona. the only problem it `s heat in the evening we slept with the window open. Therefore, there was a noise bound car traffic. the building `s entrance is clean and the lift too. In short, we had a good stay
Le logement tient toutes les promesses annoncees. tres bel emplacement pour decouvrir Barcelone. le seul hic c`est la chaleur le soir: on dormait avec la fenetre ouverte. Par consequent, on avait le bruit lie a la circulation des voitures. l`entree du batiment est propre et l`ascenseur aussi. En somme, nous avons eu un bon sejour
Reviews for this host's other properties
Everything was perfect.
Positive: Perfect Location / everything clean / Jose Luis is a great man and his guiding is great! / the balcony is lovely / comunication with host excelent / internet speed excelent / dishes and kitchen very good / I recomend it 100%
José ist sehr freundlich und gut organisiert!
Das Zimmer und die Gemeinschaftsräume entsprechen den Bildern. Die Farbkodierung der verschiedenen Zimmer ist ein super System, so kommt man mit "seinen" Sachen zum Beispiel in der Küche nicht durcheinander.
Der Ausblick aus dem Zimmer ist grandios, wenn man sich etwas raus lehnt, sieht man rechts sogar die Sagrada Familia.
Darüber hinaus ist die Wohnung sehr leicht zu erreichen. Wir kamen vom Flughafen. Hier hatte José auch vorab eine gute Anreisemöglichkeit empfohlen, die wir befolgt haben. Mit José bekommt man einen sehr freundlichen Gastgeber. Wir empfehlen die Unterkunft für Kurzreisende :)
Jose Luis's home is well organized and color coded to help his clients to
understand their space. With 2 bathrooms and one refrigerator shelf everything
is very comfortable. This condo is located on the 12th
floor with 2 elevators, close to the metro stop "monumental", a few blocks
from Sagrada Familia. Jose luis is a helpful, friendly, easygoing host.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption